This web site is owned, designed and operated by:
1 Town End Road
Company Number 3894891
E-MAIL THE EDITOR:
Welcome! By using our web site and registers for whatever reason you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
The sites displayed as search results or linked to within this web site are developed by people over whom broadlandWEB Limited exercises no control. The results that appear in stainedglassnews.co.uk are gathered individually, but cannot be guaranteed to include all, or only stained glass web sites from the UK, or anywhere else. We cannot guarantee that a stainedglassnews.co.uk search will not locate unintended or objectionable content and assume no responsibility for the content of any site included in any search results or otherwise linked to by the web site.
The broadlandWEB Limited Services are made available for your personal, non-commercial use only.
You may not use stainedglassnews.co.uk web site to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your Web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
You may not take the results from a stainedglassnews.co.uk search or page and reformat and display them, or mirror the stainedglassnews.co.uk home page or other stainedglassnews.co.uk pages on your Web site.
You may not "meta-search" stainedglassnews.co.uk.
If you want to make commercial use of the stainedglassnews.co.uk Services, you must enter into an agreement with broadlandWEB Limited to do so in advance. Please contact us for more information.
1. broadlandWEB Limited reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
2. Data stored on our servers is not guaranteed to be backed up.
3. To protect your privacy we never distribute your name or e-mail address to any third parties.
4. Users must not participate in any form of un-solicited bulk e-mailing or spam.
5. We reserve the right to amend and update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
1. All accounts are set up on a prepay basis.
Although broadlandWEB Limited reserves the right to change prices of accounts or services at any time all pricing is guaranteed for the period of prepayment.
2. Payment is due each anniversary year or month following the date the account was established. Customers will automatically be charged again at the end of their prepay period unless closure notification has already been given IN TERMS OF CLAUSE 2 below, (Payments and Refunds)
3. In situations where payment is not received by the anniversary date, broadlandWEB Limited may immediately suspend the web site service until the outstanding payment is made.
4. In addition, broadlandWEB Limited reserves the right to suspend other services until the outstanding debt is cleared.
5. The customer is responsible for all money owed on the account from the time it was established to the time that the customer sends a written cancellation request.
6. If your account/service is activated before payment is made then payment must be sent in full by return. If payment is not made in full within 28 days your account may be deactivated and your service closed down.
7. broadlandWEB Limited reserves the right to cancel the service at any time.
In this event customers will be entitled to a pro rata refund based upon the remaining period of membership.
If a customer contravenes broadlandWEB Limited's terms of service a refund will not be issued in the event of a cancellation.
8. Customers wishing to terminate their web site contract with us, may do so at any time, but should note that the last day for cancellation (in writing) is the 10th working day before renewal date.
After that date, full charges apply for the coming 12 months. See 2 above.
9. Fees charged on a prepay basis are non-refundable.
10. Customers are not entitled to receive a refund unless the service is cancelled by broadlandWEB Limited. In addition some accounts incur set-up fees, these charges are also non-refundable.
11. If you take out one of our advertising packages we expect you to commit for twelve months.
If you cancel your account within your service period then broadlandWEB Limited will not make any refunds on any unused portions of your account.
12. While we do not offer refunds you have no obligation to continue using our service.
13. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold broadlandWEB Limited harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against broadlandWEB Limited, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless broadlandWEB Limited against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with broadlandWEB Limited' server; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customer from broadlandWEB Limited' server.
14. broadlandWEB Limited will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. broadlandWEB Limited makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. broadlandWEB Limited disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by broadlandWEB Limited and its employees. broadlandWEB Limited reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.
By accepting your annual invoice for advertising you indicate your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright 1st December 2001 broadlandWEB Limited and as amended 16th February 2007
We list sites from world wide.
All traditional stained glass & fused glass URLs are invited for consideration.
For a URL to be considered for the registers of Studios they must conform to all of the following criteria:
The site is primarily stained glass
The premises location has been made known to us
Any studio MUST be manufacturing its own stained or fused glass items
Resellers of glass, hardware, patterns or products are not eligible for inclusion in the studio registers
You should note that this is primarily a UK site
All bona fide UK studios, professional and amateur are usually listed
Traditional stained and fused glass sites from abroad or overseas that subscribe, and that conform to the above requirements of manufacturing their own products, etc., will usually be listed
We reserve the right to exclude any site